Seigaiha titanium writer
Impeccably crafted and impossibly beautiful, this exclusive Fellhoelter Pen is a dream come true. Not only does it come with a solid titanium body, but it’s also intricately engraved with a traditional Japanese Seigaiha motif, which represents an unending wave of good fortune and fortitude.
Designed and machined by Brian Fellhoelter in the USA, the solid titanium body offers lightweight performance and comes in your choice of a classic stonewashed, or eye-catching two-toned finish.
Internally, every single part is made of solid titanium for maximum durability and strength. The unique bolt-action mechanism adds an irresistible element of tactility and interaction, while the Schmidt Easyflow 9000 refill makes for a wonderfully smooth writing experience.
If you're looking for the perfect everyday writer that best showcases your unique individuality, this is the one because like you - there's simply no other like it.
- Exclusively for Urban EDC Supply
- Engraved with Japanese seigaiha wave motif
- Solid titanium bolt, Torx screws, and pocket clip
- Designed by Brian Fellhoelter
- Unique bolt-action mechanism
- Uses Schmidt Easyflow 9000 refills
- Dimensions: Length: 5.5" (13.97cm) x Width: 0.75" (1.905cm) x Height: 0.4" (1.016cm)
- Weight: 42.52 grams
- Made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.