Fiddle Foundry Pocket Top
An Engineering Marvel That You Can Carry Around
The Fiddle Foundry pocket tops are beautiful pieces of moving art. Handmade in small batches by master machinist, Steven Robbins, these tops are incredibly popular and always in high demand. We’ve managed to secure a limited run of custom finishes that are unavailable anywhere else. You are in for a treat.
Every single top is individually handcrafted in Massachusetts on a manual lathe. This results in such a perfect degree of balance and precision that they’ll spin up to 9+ minutes on a smooth glass surface with practice. They’re made from the highest quality materials, and feature ceramic bearing tips for pure performance. These tops combine artistry with durability to provide you with years of enjoyment.
You can choose from our exclusive range of custom finishes and find the one that speaks to you. Whichever you select, you can't go wrong because each top has been meticulously handcrafted from the finest materials. The Fiddle Foundry Pocket Tops are not only fun to play with; they are also little feats of engineering that you can carry around with you.
- 9+ minutes spin time on a smooth glass surface with practice
- Individually handcrafted on a manual lathe
- Handmade in Massachusetts, USA
Your choice of models (from left to right in the main photo):
- Hammered Copper: 1" Tellurium copper with hammered texture, forced patina and a .0937" ceramic bearing tip
- Tellurium Copper: 1" Tellurium copper and bronze with forced patina and a .0937" ceramic bearing tip
- Bronze over Copper: 7/8" bronze over copper with .1562" ceramic bearing tip
Note: Stock is limited and we don't always get all models in stock at once.
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.
This product is unavailable.