Fluidity in action
Named after the riverstone, which is one of the oldest continually-used crystals for strength and energy, culled from rivers and other moving bodies of water all over the world – the Grissom Knife & Tool Riverstone Knife is an elegantly compact and highly capable blade lets nothing get in its way.
The embodiment of fluidity and relentless evolution, the Riverstone Knife features a superbly utilitarian M390 blade riding on ceramic ball bearings, with a robust stainless steel lock insert and flawlessly executed action and detent.
The robust titanium handles fill the hand confidently, and comes in your choice of black with bronze hardware, bronze with black hardware, a stealthy and tactical all-black configuration or a classic and timeless stonewashed titanium finish.
Designed for maximum cutting performance in the most compact of forms, the Grissom Knife & Tool Riverstone Knife is the perfect choice for your everyday carry.
- Immense cutting power in a compact size
- M390 stainless steel blade
- Solid titanium handles
- Robust frame-lock mechanism
- Titanium back-spacer, pocket clip, collars and hardware
- Stainless steel lock insert
- Ceramic ball bearings and detent
- Stainless steel standoffs and blade stop
- Stainless steel pivot
- Overall length: 6.5"
- Cutting edge: 2.5"
- Designed in the USA
- Manufactured by Bestech in China
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.