Standing out from the crowd with its highly distinctive design is the HEAdesigns Hunter. Rugged yet refined, this EDC folder brings a new level of sophistication to any everyday carry.
Measuring in at 6.75" overall with a compact yet dramatic Bowie-style 154CM blade, the Hunter excels at all manner of slicing and precision cuts. The perfectly-placed thumb hole and ceramic ball-bearing pivot system ensure rapid-fire ambidextrous deployment.
The carbon fiber scales keep things lightweight while the titanium frame lockside with a steel lock-bar insert serves as an over-travel stop. Balancing function with form, the Hunter brings to the fore an intimate understanding of knife-design and real-world considerations. If you're looking for a fantastically functional EDC folder that challenges all conventions, be prepared to be blown away by this unerringly refined everyday Hunter.
- Modified Harpoon-Bowie 154CM steel blade
- Carbon fiber and titanium handles
- Ceramic ball-bearing pivot system
- Ambidextrous thumb hole
- Overall Length: 7.47" (18.97cm)
- Blade Length: 2.94" (7.46cm)
- Blade Width: 1.26" (3.20cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.18" (0.45cm)
- Handle Length: 4.53" (11.50cm)
- Handle Width: 1.24" (3.14cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.61" (1.54cm)
- Weight: 80.0 grams
- Made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.