The Lightweight Heavyweight
When Rick Hinderer designs a knife, you know it's going to kick some serious ass. Famous for his "high-speed, low-drag" tactical approach to knives – the Hinderer LP-1 Neck Knife is a no holds barred, ultra-compact fixed blade designed to help you accomplish your everyday mission.
At the cutting-edge, the LP-1 Neck Knife features a tough as nails, 2.06" CPM-S35VN blade in your choice of a Wharncliffe or Spearpoint configuration. Both are equally adept at slicing, precision work, and all manners of utility cuts, and is available in a tough DLC (diamond-like coating) or classic stonewashed finish.
Designed to be carried anywhere and everywhere, the skeletonized handle minimizes the overall weight, while the nifty 1/4" hex driver and lanyard hole maximize the overall functionality. Small, lightweight, and formidably versatile – the Hinderer LP-1 Neck Knife gives you all the cutting prowess of a Hinderer in the smallest package possible.
- Designed by Rick Hinderer
- Ultra-compact fixed blade
- Small and lightweight
- CPM-S35VN blade steel
- Available in Spearpoint or Wharncliffe blade
- DLC or stonewashed finish
- Skeletonized handle for weight relief
- 1/4" hex driver and lanyard hole
- Custom Kydex sheath with ball chain
- Sheath is Tek-Lok compatible
- Overall length: 4.75" (12.065 cm)
- Blade length: 2.06"
- Sharpened length: 1.93" (5.232 cm)
- Blade thickness: 0.12" (0.305 cm)
- Blade Material CPM-S35VN
- Weight: 1oz (28.34grams)
- Made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.