Masterful Modern Classic
Designed by legendary custom knife maker, Rick Hinderer, the Hinderer XM-18 is as iconic as it gets and is often referred to as the quintessential heavy-duty tactical folder. The Vintage XM-18 takes everything you love about the original and adds a charming old-world twist and feel to an otherwise formidable modern juggernaut.
Inspired by Rick’s love of vintage firearms and the sturdy solid wood used for their handles, the Vintage XM-18 features gorgeous textured walnut scales that are warm and pleasant to the touch.
In yet another nod to history, the spearpoint blade is made from O1 tool steel which is incredibly tough and easy to sharpen. A Parkerized finish increases the wear resistance on the blade which is complemented by a special green anodized working finish lock side, pocket clip, and filler tab.
Other signature Hinderer touches include an oversized choil for choking up on the blade during precision work, a press-fitted thumb stub which eliminates any chances of it loosening over time, and custom 17-4PH stainless steel pivots that are drilled and tapped for unmatched strength, smoothness and accuracy.
Embodying Rick’s “high-speed, low-drag” philosophy of creating amazingly functional blades, the Hinderer Vintage XM-18 brings you the best of both worlds – new and old – in an amazingly harmonious high-performance package.
- Solid textured walnut scales
- O1 tool steel spearpoint blade
- Parkerized finish for enhanced wear resistance
- Titanium frame-lock
- Green anodized finish on lock side, pocket clip, and filler tab
- Oversized choil for extra control
- Custom 17-4PH stainless steel pivots
- Blade Length: 3.50" (8.89 cm)
- Cutting Edge: 3.25" (8.25 cm)
- Blade thickness: 0.165" (0.42 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.75" (12.06 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.25" (20.95 cm)
- Weight: 147 grams
- Handmade in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.