Tiny Transient Terror
Designed by custom knifemaker and hardcore bowhunter, Jim Vandeveld, the HMC Transient Micro is created in special collaboration with Bestech with no detail being overlooked. And the ensuing result is nothing short of spectacular.
In a nutshell, the HMC Transient Micro is the scaled-down version of the full-sized custom Transient. Intentionally compact, the Transient Micro disappears into your pocket and even fits into your watch pocket.
On the cutting-edge, the HMC Transient Micro features a small but highly functional 2.5" S35VN blade running on ceramic bearings with superbly tuned action that snaps open and shut with absolute authority.
A true labor of love, the precision-machined titanium frame boasts micro-edge breaks on every facet for maximum comfort in the hand, along with matching titanium standoffs, titanium pivot screws, and titanium hardware.
Available inDark Bronze Stonewashed PVD, and Light Bronze Stonewashed PVD, these highly pocketable and ferociously hellish HMC Transient Micro is ready to take over your EDC by storm.
- Designed by Jim Vandeveld
- Ultra-compact and sleek
- S35VN blade steel
- Ceramic bearings with stainless washers
- Ceramic detent ball
- Full titanium frame
- Titanium standoffs and hardware
- Hardened steel lock bar insert
- Blade Length: 2.500" (6.35 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.125" (0.3175 cm)
- Overall Length: 5.625" (14.2875 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.125" (7.9375 cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.125" (0.3175 cm)
- Available in 2 different finishes
- Designed in the USA
- Manufactured by Bestech
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.