Your Time Has Come
The J.L. Lawson & Co. Tempus Spin Coin solves an age-old problem that has plagued mankind for centuries - who’s going to buy the next round? Now you can settle who’s going pick up the tab at the bar with this one-of-a-kind, custom crafted spinning coin.
The artwork is a modified version of the popular bandana art, ‘time is running out’. It acts as a subtle memento mori to remind you to find joy in everything you do because time is finite and it’s too late to regret when ‘your time has come’. The Joshua Tree artwork on the flip side pays homage to J.L. Lawson & Co’s origin and heritage.
Available in solid copper, brass, bronze, silver and Mokume Gane, the Tempus Spin Coin requires multiple steps including engraving, blanking and minting before getting hand-finished and patinated to achieve its exquisite aesthetic. So add one to your carry today and let it help you with all the hard decisions.
- Custom artwork and engraving
- 3/32" ceramic ball bearing tip for long spin times
- Spin-times up to 9 mins with practice
- Diameter: 1.25" (31.75mm)
- Thickness: 0.25" thick (6.35mm)
- Weight: Copper - 36 grams, Brass - 32 grams, Bronze - 34 grams, Silver - 32 grams, Mokume - 32 grams
- Made in USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.