Modern-day ranch hand
Fusing the new and old worlds are what Jack Wolf Knives do best. And nothing speaks to that ambition more than the cutting-edge Jack Wolf Knives Javelina Jack with its sleek lines, modern-day materials, and technology – but still retaining the time-honored traditions and craftsmanship we know and appreciate.
Reinvented for the modern gentleman, the Javelina Jack is inspired by the classic Sowbelly pattern with its rounded shape frame resembling the shape of a sow's belly. What's more, instead of a carbon steel blade, the Javelina Jack comes with a satin-finished Crucible S90V blade in upswept Wharncliffe style for maximum cutting performance all across the cutting edge, from tip to heel.
Equally outstanding, the handles come in a stunning variety of lightweight micarta, Fat Carbon, and even CamoCarbon scales over a titanium frame with matching titanium torx screws, integral titanium bolsters, and titanium liners. A nod to tradition, the Jack Wolf Knives Javelina Jack uses a classic nail nick opener with a no-nonsense half-stop opening (and great walk n' talk!).
A new knife with an old soul, the Jack Wolf Knives Javelina Jack combines the best of both worlds. If you're looking for an heirloom-quality blade that looks as good as it performs – it's time to embrace the future with this blade of tomorrow.
- Designed by Benjamin Belkin
- Upswept wharncliffe Crucible S90V steel blade
- Deep hollow-grind
- Classic nail nick opener
- Classic sowbelly pattern
- Lightweight micarta, Fat Carbon or CamoCarbon scales
- Titanium frame with titanium hardware
- No-nonsense slip joint with a half stop
- Includes brown leather slip
- Closed length: 3.78" (96 mm)
- Blade length: 2.83" (72 mm)
- Cutting edge: 2.6" (66 mm)
- Blade stock: 0.12" (3 mm)
- Weight: 2.3 oz (66 gm)
- Tube Artwork: Sean Tiffany
- Made in China