Modern-day slip joint
The story of Jack Wolf Knives is one that we can all identify with and get behind. Founded by Benjamin Belkin, Jack Wolf Knives combine time-honored traditions and craftsmanship with modern materials and technology.
The company was named after Benjamin's grandfather, Jack Wolf, who always carried a slip joint in his pocket. It was Jack Wolf that gave Benjamin his first knife, and the rest is history.
Reinvented for the modern gentleman, the Midnight Jack features a classic coffin pattern with a twist. Instead of a carbon steel blade, the Midnight Jack comes with a satin-finished Bohler M390 steel blade that is razor-sharp and holds an edge exceptionally well.
Equally outstanding, the handles feature lightweight micarta or Fat Carbon scales over a titanium frame with matching titanium hardware. A nod to tradition, the Jack Wolf Knives Midnight Jack uses a classic nail nick opener with a no-nonsense half-stop.
A new knife with an old soul, the Jack Wolf Knives Midnight Jack combines the best of both worlds. If you're looking for an heirloom-quality blade that looks as good as it performs – the Jack Wolf Knives Midnight Jack will hit the mark.
- Designed by Benjamin Belkin
- Sheepsfoot Bohler M390 steel blade
- Deep hollow-grind
- Classic nail nick opener
- Lightweight micarta or Fat Carbon scales
- Titanium frame with titanium hardware
- No-nonsense slip joint with a half stop
- Includes brown leather slip
- Closed length: 3.78" (9.6012 cm)
- Blade length: 2.91" (7.3914 cm)
- Cutting edge: 2.58" (6.5532 cm)
- Blade stock: 0.12" (0.3048 cm)
- Weight: 2.5 oz
- Made in China
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.