This product is sold out.
James Brand Elko
The team behind the James Brand has always been at the forefront of creating minimal everyday carry knives with a modern twist. And their latest offering, the Elko, is an absolute home run. Simple, sleek and functional, the nifty Elko is set to be your keychain’s new best friend.
The guiding principle behind the Elko is to extract the maximum utility from the most minimal package. It’s small enough to hang unnoticed on your keychain, yet it packs a versatile 2.6” blade that can easily handle your everyday cutting tasks. Alongside the main blade, the Elko also boasts an all-around pry tool, screwdriver, bottle opener - everything you need, and nothing you don’t.
The 416 stainless steel handles provide enhanced durability, and its clean and uncluttered designs allows for ambidextrous use. The non-locking design furthers adds to its versatility, and is perfectly suited for use in all urban areas. So if you’re looking for a highly capable and compact tool that is purpose-built to always be ready at your side, and not bulk up your carry - the James Brand Elko is the one for you.
- Overall Length: 4.33” (11.0cm)
- Closed Length: 2.60" (6.58cm)
- Blade Length: 1.74” (4.4cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.09” (2.3mm)
- Handle Length: 2.60” (6.6cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.39” (10mm)
- Weight: 1.3oz
- Blade Steel: Sandvik 12c27
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Lock Type: Non-locking Slip Joint
- Opener: Nail Nick
- Carry Style: Key Loop / Pocket / Lanyard
- Carry Orientation: Ambidextrous
- Hardware: 416 Stainless Steel
- Washers: Phosphor Bronze
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.