Sleek, simple, and functional, this pocket EDC knife is a modern and minimal masterpiece that can serve as the ideal addition to your keychain carry.
The guiding principle behind the Elko micarta and stainless steel pocket knife is to extract the maximum utility from the most minimal package. This pocket EDC knife is small enough to hang unnoticed on your keychain, yet it packs a versatile 1.74” blade that can easily handle your everyday cutting tasks. Alongside the main blade, the James Brand Elko also boasts an all-around pry tool, screwdriver, bottle opener - everything you need, and nothing you don’t.
The micarta scales offer lightweight performance while the stainless steel scales are as durable as they get. The clean and uncluttered designs allow for ambidextrous use while the non-locking design furthers adds to its versatility, and is perfectly suited for use in all urban areas.
If you’re looking for a highly capable and compact pocket EDC knife that is purpose-built to always be ready at your side, and not bulk up your carry - the James Brand Elko micarta and stainless steel pocket knife is the one for you.
Pairs well with: Keychain Tool Sheath, Urban Organizer Mini
- OD Green Micarta Scales
- Blade Steel: Sandvik 12c27
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Lock Type: Non-locking Slip Joint
- Opener: Nail Nick
- Carry Style: Key Loop / Pocket / Lanyard
- Carry Orientation: Ambidextrous
- Hardware: 416 Stainless Steel
- Washers: Phosphor Bronze
- Overall Length: 4.33” (11.0cm)
- Closed Length: 2.60" (6.58cm)
- Blade Length: 1.74” (4.4cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.09” (2.3mm)
- Handle Length: 2.60” (6.6cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.39” (10mm)
- Weight: 1.3oz
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.