This product is sold out.
Jamie Feinstein Victorinox Classic SAK - Copper (Custom)
A Unique Twist to an EDC Classic
The Swiss Army Knife is a versatile companion for many of us. With so many useful tools packed into a small package, no wonder it's one of the most popular EDC tools in the world. But with so many of us carrying our Swiss Army Knives out there, how do you stand out from the crowd?
Enter Jamie Feinstein, a talented Metalsmith from Omaha, Nebraska. Jamie studied Fine Arts at The Metropolitan State University of Denver with a focus on Jewelry and Metalsmith. After graduating in 2005, he left Denver and moved to Omaha, Nebraska. Jamie likes to create useful items that provide a feeling of warmth, satisfaction, and tell a story of sentimentalism.
Each custom Swiss Army Knife scale is handmade in Omaha, Nebraska with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Because of the time it takes to make one, we only have a small batch of them available at a time. So stand out from the crowd with this one-of-a-kind, collectible, highly functional multi-tool.
- Based on Victorinox Swiss Army Classic Pocket Knife
- Scales made out of 99% pure recycled copper with a satin finish
- Includes small blade, nail file with screwdriver tip, scissors, toothpick, and tweezers
- Measures 2.25" long with key ring included
- Weighs 1.8 oz
- Individually handcrafted in Omaha, Nebraska
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.