Everybody and their other has an Swiss Army Knife, but for the EDC connoisseur, how do you stand out without sacrificing form and functionality? Introducing the Jamie Feinstein SAK Classic with custom Mokume Gane scales. These are seriously heirloom-quality masterpieces, with no two being the same.
Handcrafted in Omaha, Nebraska by Jamie with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship, the SAK Classic uses a special 3 metal combination (Sterling Silver, Nickel Silver, and Brass) that uses irregular stacking to create the unique and glorious Mokume Gane patterns.
Mokume Gane is a Japanese metalworking technique which produces a mixed-metal laminate with distinctive layered patterns. Mokume gane translates to "wood grain metal" or "wood eye metal", which describes the way the metal takes on the appearance of natural wood grain.
The cold gray tones of sterling silver and nickel silver combined with streaks of brass or copper creates a patina unlike any other as it ages. The patterns are completely organic and resemble loose woodgrain. If you're looking for a next-level, elevated take on the classic SAK – this is it.
- Heirloom-quality SAK
- Handcrafted custom Mokume-gane scales
- Based on Victorinox Swiss Army Classic Pocket Knife
- Scales made out of Sterling Silver, Nickel Silver, and Brass
- Includes small blade, nail file with screwdriver tip, scissors, toothpick, and tweezers
- Measures 2.25" long with key ring included
- Weighs 1.8 oz
- Individually handcrafted in Omaha, Nebraska
Have a question? Contact us.