Modern Classic Masterpiece
The Jared Oeser Lanny's Clip is as good as it gets. A perfect melding of form and function, this is Jared’s interpretation of the iconic Lanny’s Clip by legendary knife maker Tony Bose. The design of Lanny’s Clip was inspired by Tony Bose’s friend, Lanny Shell from Tennessee, and is now one of the most recognizable and beloved blade shapes.
This exceptional Lanny's Clip features a perfectly ground blade with the signature stylized swedge and upswept tip. A hand-satin finish enhances wear-resistance while the simple and effective nail nick enables easy opening without over-cluttering the blade. The organic lines of the blade flow seamlessly into the lightweight Black Paper Micarta. The icing on the cake is the subtly iridescent Gibeon meteorite shield that is 4.5 Billion years old!
Steeped in tradition and flawlessly executed with the finest modern materials, the Jared Oeser Lanny's Clip is everything you expect and more. A true work of functional art, the Jared Oeser Lanny's Clip is tough enough to handle any tasks and gorgeous enough to admire and ogle over when the job is done.
- Inspired by the iconic Lanny's Clip by Tony Bose
- Perfect melding of modern form and traditional design
- Lightweight Black Paper Micarta handles
- Out-of-this-world Meteorite Shield
- Blade Length: 3.00" (7.62 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.00" (17.78 cm)
- Weight: 93.55 grams
- Includes a leather soft case
- Handmade by Jared Oeser in Utah, USA