Everyday Pocket Art
In these trying times of change, we often turn to art in all its forms and shapes for beauty, inspiration, escape, and joy. That's why we are thrilled to bring you a curation of pocket-sized pieces from the renowned street artist, Jenna Morello.
Based in Brooklyn, Jenna is a New Jersey native and has been painting some of the most vibrant and powerful murals all across town. And she has channeled that same beauty and boldness into her Lighter Sculptures which are individually cast in resin in the shape of the ubiquitous Bic lighter.
Each Lighter Sculpture features a unique mix of real nature blooms to snakeskin and bullet casings. Measuring 3.5", it slips easily into your pocket (just like your lighter would) and serves as an eternal reminder that no matter what happens – to light your own fire.
- Non-functioning sculpture
- A pocketable reminder to light your own flame
- Designed and created by Jenna Morello
- Individually cast in resin in the shape of a real lighter
- Each Sculpture features unique plant foliage, snakeskin, bullet casings, etc.
- No two are alike
- Measures 3.5" (8.89 cm)
- Made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.