Into the labyrinth
By and large, bottle openers are a boring bunch. Functional to a fault, their design hasn't changed much throughout the years. But that's not stopping Anthony Lawson of JL Lawson & Co. from creating what might be the "best bottle opener ever".
CNC-machined from solid brass stock and weighing in at a hefty 8oz, the Labyrinth Opener features an intricate and intriguing maze-like design on the top. Not only is it visually arresting, but it's also delightful tactile and satisfying to hold and use.
Thoughtfully designed, the Labyrinth Opener also comes with a bonus magnet in the center to catch the caps. So, if you're looking for the finest bottle opener ever imagined and created – it's time to meditate with the Labyrinth while you sip away.
- Maybe the best bottle opener ever
- CNC-machined from solid brass stock
- Intricate and intriguing labyrinth design
- Center magnet to catch caps
- Dimensions: 2.5" (6.35 cm) x .625" (1.5875 cm)
- Weight: 8oz
- Designed and made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.