An all-Canadian collaboration between JW Knives and Combat Beads, the JW & Combat Beads Precision Driver is designed for those who enjoy tinkering and tuning their gear. A seamless marriage of innovation with old world artistry, this one-of-a-kind tool is the modern day reinterpretation of the EDC screwdriver.
Designed, machined, and finished in Ontario with Canadian-sourced materials, the Precision Driver is perfect for throwing into your gear bag, toolkit, desk drawer, or your pocket without looking out of place.
Milled from a solid rod of 3/4" aluminum, the tip is broached with a magnet which securely holds a 1/4” hex bit. The stainless bearing cap and screw along with precision ABEC-11 bearings ensure maximum smoothness, while the intentionally large grip area and frag milling allows for extra torque and traction. A sleek black anodized finish enhances wear resistance while adding some serious style points.
Built to last several lifetimes (seriously, this thing is built like the proverbial tank), the JW & Combat Beads Precision Driver is the perfect addition to any desktop or toolbox. Get yours now and elevate your everyday experience.
- Collaboration between JW Knives and Combat Beads
- Milled from a solid rod of 3/4" aluminum
- Magnetic tip holds 1/4” hex bit
- Robust stainless bearing cap and screw
- Silky-smooth precision ABEC-11 bearings
- Large grip area with frag milling for extra torque
- Sleek black anodized finish
- Included 3 premium Wiha bits (Philips, flat and T8 Torx)
- Canadian-sourced materials
- Dimensions: 3.6" L x 0.86" D
- Weight: 1.7 oz
- Made in Canada
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.