Sharp and Surreal
A melding of minds and magic, the Kizer Isham Minitherium is a groundbreaking collaboration between custom knifemaker extraordinaire, Elijah Isham and leading knife manufacturer, Kizer Cutlery.
A compact variant of the hulking Megatherium, the Minitherium is Isham's unique artistic vision brought to life. Designed as a folding Santoku (favored by Japanese chefs for its "3-virtues," the Minitherium showcases Isham's signature "edge below tab" flipper system that conceals the flipper in the open position for unobstructed performance.
Built with versatility in mind, the wide CPM-s35vn blade excels at slicing tasks while the pseudo-choil allows for added control and precision as you choke-up on the blade. The handles are made from lightweight carbon fiber for rock-solid rigidity and toughness without weighing you down.
Inspired by surrealist artists such as H.R. Giger and Brian Smith, Isham's category-bending creations focus on natural flow and lines along with an intimate understanding of ergonomics. Striking a fine balance between breathtaking aesthetics and real-world utility, the Kizer Isham Minitherium is a black sheep among the herd – and the knife world is all the better because of it.
- Original design by Elijah Isham
- Signature "edge below tab" flipper system
- CPM-s35vn steel
- Carbon fiber handles
- Frame Lock
- Nested stainless-steel liners
- 3D milled titanium pocket clip and backspacer
- Blade Length: 2.95" (7.50 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.19" (10.60 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.14" (18.10 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.118" (0.30 cm)
- Blade Style: Wharncliffe
- Pivot Assembly: Ceramic Bearings
- Weight: 2.96 oz. (84 grams)
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.