Sharp and Surreal
A melding of minds and magic, the Kizer Isham Minitherium is a groundbreaking collaboration between custom knifemaker extraordinaire, Elijah Isham and leading knife manufacturer, Kizer Cutlery.
A compact variant of the hulking Megatherium, the Minitherium is Isham's unique artistic vision brought to life. Designed as a folding Santoku (favored by Japanese chefs for its "3-virtues," the Minitherium showcases Isham's signature "edge below tab" flipper system that conceals the flipper in the open position for unobstructed performance.
Built with versatility in mind, the wide Damasteel blade excels at slicing tasks while the pseudo-choil allows for added control and precision as you choke-up on the blade. The handles are made from a contrasting combination of solid titanium and lightweight carbon fiber for rock-solid rigidity and toughness without weighing you down.
Inspired by surrealist artists such as H.R. Giger and Brian Smith, Isham's category-bending creations focus on natural flow and lines along with an intimate understanding of ergonomics. Striking a fine balance between breathtaking aesthetics and real-world utility, the Kizer Isham Minitherium is a black sheep among the herd – and the knife world is all the better because of it.
- Original design by Elijah Isham
- Signature "edge below tab" flipper system
- Choose from a Vinland or Odin Damasteel blade
- Titanium and carbon fiber handles
- Frame Lock
- Nested stainless-steel liners
- 3D milled titanium pocket clip and backspacer
- Blade Length: 2.95" (7.50 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.19" (10.60 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.14" (18.10 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.118" (0.30 cm)
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Wharncliffe
- Pivot Assembly: Ceramic Bearings
- Weight: 2.96 oz. (84 grams)
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.