Watch Pocket Wonder
The question is not what the Kizer JRP WPK Friction Folder can do, but what it cannot do. Designed as do-it-all "watch pocket knife," this compact cutter is designed to be carried everywhere, every day, and for every task.
Custom designed in collaboration with Kizer Cutlery, the non-locking Kizer JRP WPK features a stout CPM-S35VN blade that equally adept at slicing fruits to whittling sticks. The non-locking friction folding mechanism also means that it's legal to carry in most places (but as always, please double check your area's knife laws) and is less likely to draw any unwanted attention in the office or other urban areas.
The solid titanium handles provide exceptional, lightweight performance, while the extended tang enables fast one-handed deployment. Clean, classy, and compact, the Kizer JRP WPK Friction Folder is the perfect mix of old-school and new-school in a one highly capable (and pocketable) package.
- Collaboration between Kizer and custom knifemaker Jared Price
- Friction folding design
- CPM-S35VN blade stainless blade steel
- Full titanium contoured handles
- Modified sheepsfoot blade with wide flat grinds
- Stainless steel ball bearings
- Titanium pocket clip
- Overall Length: 5.55" 14.10 cm)
- Blade Length: 2.24" (5.7 cm)
- Weight: 3.67 oz. (104 grams)
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.