All You Need and More
An evolution of the original Solo, the exclusive Koch Tools 1/4" Titanium Solo 2.0 packs extra firepower in a smaller and more compact form – what's not to love?
Fitting function into every inch of a pocket tool is what Justin Koch does best. Designed for portability and everyday utility, the Koch Tools Solo 2.0 features a handy bottle opener, 5/16" and 1/4" hex holes, along with an additional dangler slot for attaching keys and other tools. The compact size combined with the lanyard hole makes for quick deployment to pop open a cold one, or fix things on-the-go.
Custom designed and machined in the USA from solid 1/4" titanium with a stunning half-sleeve anodized finish with traditional Japanese Seigaiha motif, the Koch Tools Solo is the perfect do-it-all, multi-functional keychain pocket tool that singlehandedly covers all your bases.
- Exclusively for Urban EDC Supply
- New and improved design
- More compact than original
- Machined from solid 1/4" titanium
- Gold/blue or Purple/bronze anodization
- Stunning half-sleeve anodized finish
- Traditional Japanese Seigaiha motif,
- Bottle-opener, 5/16" and 1/4" hex holes
- Additional keychain dangler for keys and tools
- Koch tools logo and stamp
- Dimensions: 2.75" x 0.27" (6.985 cm x 0.6858 cm)
- Weight: 2.45 oz.
- Made in Pennsylvania, USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.