Guilty As Charged
The only crime that the Koch Tools Culprit 2.0 is guilty of is unbridled functionality. Designed and crafted by Justin Koch in Pennsylvania, USA, the new and improved Koch Tools Copper Culprit 2.0 features a beefier design that is built to take a beating and keep on ticking.
Precision cut from solid brass stock, the beefy Culprit serves as a keychain dangler loop, bottle-opener, and an emergency impact tool. The integrated lanyard holes allow you to use a lanyard to enhance handling, grip and add some flair to your tool.
Available in your choice of a blackwashed or Zirblasted finish, the Koch Tools Culprit 2.0 is the ultimate pocket tool that is both functionally beautiful and visually stunning. It's time to pick up your Culprit from the lineup.
- Compact and multi-functional design
- Precision water-jet cut from solid brass
- Serves as a dangler loop, bottle-opener, and emergency impact tool
- Stunning blackwashed or Zirblasted finish
- Length: 2.4" (6 cm) x Width - 1.30" (3.3 cm)
- Thickness: 0.47" (1.20 cm)
- Weight - 86 grams
- Made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.