Guilty As Charged
The only crime that the Koch Tools Copper Culprit 2.0 is guilty of is unbridled functionality. Designed and crafted by Justin Koch in Pennsylvania, USA, the new and improved Koch Tools Copper Culprit 2.0 features a beefier design that is built to take a beating and keep on ticking.
Precision water-jet cut from solid copper, the Culprit serves as a keychain dangler loop, bottle-opener, and an emergency impact tool. The integrated lanyard holes allow you to use a lanyard to enhance handling, grip and add some flair to your tool.
With time and use, the solid copper will also take on a beautiful patina that is unique to your usage patterns. If you’re looking for a handy pocket tool that is both functionally beautiful and visually stunning - look no further.
- Compact and multi-functional design
- Precision water-jet cut from solid copper
- Serves as a dangler loop, bottle-opener, and emergency impact tool
- Matte or Blackwashed finish
- Length: 2.4" (6 cm) x Width - 1.30" (3.3 cm)
- Thickness: 0.47" (1.20 cm)
- Weight - 86 grams
- Made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.