The Koch Tools Gnat is a wonderfully compact non-locking friction folder that features some of the most intricate craftsmanship and attention to detail. If you’re in the market for a non-threatening, high-functioning folder that doubles as a conversation starter, get yourself a Gnat today.
Designed and handcrafted entirely in the USA by Justin Koch, the Koch Tools Gnat features a satin AEB-L blade that boasts incredible edge-retention, strength, and hardness. Plus, the KG Gunkote Texas Tea finish gives it character and extra wear resistance.
The razor-sharp blade is easily deployed via the elongated tang, and due to its non-locking nature, the Koch Tools Gnat can be safely and legally carried in most countries. For enhanced grip and handling, the handle is made from a wide array of materials from micarta to uni copper and fat carbon. All are lightweight and durable - making it perfect for extended use in every imaginable everyday scenario.
- Compact and lightweight
- Non-locking friction folder
- AEB-L blade with KG Gunkote Texas Tea finish
- Overall length: 3.75" (9.525 cm)
- Blade Length: 1.45" (3.683 cm)
- Sharpened Length: 1.3" (3.302 cm)
- Thickness: 11/64" (0.437 cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.57" (1.448 cm)
- Designed and made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.