A long-awaited update on the original, this exclusive Koch Tools OG Zero Solo packs firepower into an impossibly compact and stylish form factor. Time to strap in, because we are flying solo.
Fitting function into every inch of a pocket tool is what Justin Koch does best. Designed for portability and everyday utility, the Koch Tools OG Zero Solo features a handy bottle opener, 5/16" and 1/4" hex holes. The compact size combined with the lanyard hole makes for quick deployment to pop open a cold open or fix things on-the-go.
Custom designed and machined in the USA from solid 3/8” titanium with a stunning WKRMN Seigaiha engraving inspired by the traditional Japanese motif of waves, the Koch Tools OG Zero Solo is the perfect do-it-all, multi-functional keychain pocket tool that will always have your six.
- Exclusively for Urban EDC Supply
- New and updated design
- Machined from solid 3/8” titanium
- Rugged stonewashed finish
- WKRMN Seigaiha (wave) motif
- Bottle-opener, 5/16" and 1/4" hex holes
- Koch tools logo and stamp
- Dimensions: 2.75" x 0.27" (6.985 cm x 0.6858 cm)
- Weight: 2.45 oz.
- Made in Pennsylvania, USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.