Time to go Solo
A lovely evolution of the original, the new and improved Koch Tools Solo 2.1 packs extra firepower in a smaller and more compact form. If you're planning to go solo, there's no better or more reliable partner than this.
Fitting function into every inch of a pocket tool is what Justin Koch does best. Designed for portability and everyday utility, the Koch Tools Solo 2.1 features a handy bottle opener, 5/16" and 1/4" hex holes, along with an additional dangler slot for attaching keys and other tools. The compact size combined with the lanyard hole makes for quick deployment to pop open a cold open or fix things on-the-go.
Custom designed and machined in the USA from solid 1/4" thick titanium with a beautifully speckled Robin's Egg finish, the Koch Tools Solo 2.1 is the perfect do-it-all pocket tool that singlehandedly (solo, geddit?) covers all your bases.
- New and improved design
- More compact than original
- Machined from solid 1/4" titanium
- Beautifully speckled Robin's Egg Finish
- Bottle-opener, 5/16" and 1/4" hex holes
- Additional keychain dangler for keys and tools
- Koch tools logo and stamp
- Dimensions: 2.87" (7.29cm) x 1.75" (4.45cm)
- Weight: 1.3 oz
- Made in Pennsylvania, USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.