Bigger, better, beefier
A lovely evolution of the original, the unapologetically beefy Koch Tools Solo Stout has extra firepower and girth to get the job done, no matter the odds (or weight class).
Fitting function into every inch of a pocket tool is what Justin Koch does best. Designed for portability and everyday utility, the Koch Tools Solo Stout features a handy bottle opener, 5/16" and 1/4" hex holes, along with an additional dangler slot for attaching keys and other tools. The compact size combined with the lanyard hole makes for quick deployment, whether popping open a cold open or fixing things on the go.
Custom designed and machined in the USA from 1/2” thick solid brass with a stunning Splatter Patina finish, the Koch Tools Solo Stout is the perfect do-it-all, multi-functional keychain pocket tool that singlehandedly (solo, geddit?) covers all your bases.
- Beefier and more robust than the standard Solo
- Machined from 1/2” thick solid brass
- More compact than original
- Gorgeous Splatter Patina finish
- Bottle-opener, 5/16" and 1/4" hex holes
- Additional keychain dangler for keys and tools
- Koch Tools logo and stamp
- Weight: 4.5oz
- Length: 2.5” (6.35 cm)
- Width: 1.8” (4.572 cm)
- Made in Pennsylvania, USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.