Outclass, outlast, outperform
The Koenig Arius is a special knife from a special company. The Koenig brand first came to prominence after winning the most innovative blade at Blade Show with the Zenaida, which was constructed without the use of traditional screws or bolts. With the flagship Arius, they are once again pushing the envelope and redefining the category in signature Koenig style.
At its core, the Koenig Arius is built as a heavy-duty everyday carry blade. It’s designed to be tough enough for every possible scenario, yet still nimble and comfortable enough for extended use.
This is achieved via the titanium frame lock, along with the gorgeously patterned titanium handles with bronze titanium screws and titanium back spacer. The 20CV steel blade features a stealthy stonewashed finish and polished flats, which contrasts beautifully with the blasted pocket clip and lock side.
The Arius is easily deployed via an elongated thumb hole riding on ultra-smooth ceramic bearings. And other smaller but significant details complete the knife, such as the perfectly designed thumb ramp, beautifully ground swedge on the blade, the milled backspacer with an integrated lanyard slot and the precisely tensioned titanium pocket clip.
To ensure the highest level of quality, everything is built in-house by Bill Koenig himself, whose lifelong dream was to have his own shop. Bill left home at 19 to work in the oil fields in North Dakota to save up and fulfill this dream. What you see today is not only a lifetime’s labor of love, but also the classic American dream coming true.
- Blade Length: 3.50" (8.89 cm)
- Cutting Edge: 3.625" (9.2075 cm)
- Closed Length: 5.125" (13.0175 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.50" (21.59 cm)
- Blade Material: 20CV Stainless Steel (new for 2022)
- Blade Thickness: 0.155" (0.3937 cm)
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Stonewashed with polished flats
- Handle Material: Titanium
- Handle Thickness: 0.56" (1.4224 cm)
- Locking Mechanism: Frame
- Pivot Assembly: Ceramic Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 5.9 oz.
- Designers: TJ Schwartz and Bill Koenig
- Made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.