Outperforming The Competition
The Koenig Arius is a special knife from a special company. The Koenig brand first came to prominence after winning the most innovative blade at Blade Show with the Zenaida, which was constructed without the use of traditional screws or bolts. And with the flagship Arius, they are once again pushing the envelope and redefining the category in signature Koenig style.
At its core, the Koenig Arius is built as a heavy-duty everyday carry blade. It’s designed to be tough enough for every possible scenario, yet still nimble and comfortable enough for extended use.
This is achieved via the titanium frame lock, along with the carefully contoured and gorgeously patterned titanium handles and a CTS-XHP steel blade. The choice of the CTS-XHP super steel ensures incredible cutting performance and edge retention, while the titanium construction allows for enhanced strength while keeping the weight to a minimum.
The Arius is easily deployed via an elongated thumb hole riding on ultra-smooth ceramic bearings. And other smaller but significant details complete the knife, such as the perfectly designed thumb ramp, beautifully ground swedge on the blade, the milled backspacer with an integrated lanyard slot, and the precisely tensioned titanium pocket clip.
To ensure the highest level of quality, everything is built in-house by Bill Koenig himself, whose lifelong dream was to have his own shop. Bill left home at 19 to work in the oil fields of North Dakota to save up and fulfill this dream. What you see today is not only a lifetime’s labor of love but also the classic American dream coming true.
- Blade Length: 3.50" (8.89 cm)
- Cutting Edge: 3.625" (9.208 cm)
- Closed Length: 5.125" (13.018 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.50" (21.59 cm)
- Blade Material: CTS-XHP Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.155" (0.394 cm)
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Standard with High Polished Flats
- Handle Material: Patterned Titanium
- Handle Thickness: 0.56" (1.422 cm)
- Locking Mechanism: Frame
- Pivot Assembly: Ceramic Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Blasted Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 5.9 oz.
- Designers: TJ Schwartz and Bill Koenig
- Handmade in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.