The Koenig Mini Goblin is a special collaboration between two of the custom knife world's top talents, Edison Barajas of Sharknivco and Bill Koenig of Koenig Knives. Devilishly handsome, this exceptional blade is here to exceed all expectations and break the mold.
Immediately catching your eye is the modified Wharncliffe M390 blade which has a drop-point configuration, coupled with a straight-edge and needle-point. It's extra "slicey" due to the perfectly executed hollow-grind and excels everything from slicing, scoring, and precision work owing to the fine tip.
The blade fires out with authority via the discreet flipper tab and has the characteristically glass-smooth snap and action you've come to expect from Koenig Knives. The 3D contoured 6AL4V titanium handles are internally milled to keep things nice and lightweight.
With its unapologetically unique aesthetic which is daringly modern yet resolutely functional, there's simply nothing else in the market like the Mini Goblin. And when you throw in the sublime "drop-shut" action and flawless workmanship, the Koenig Mini Goblin cements its place among the elite echelon of everyday carry blades.
- Modified M390 Wharncliffe blade
- Plain variant has blue backspacer
- Polished flats variant has blue hardware and backspacer
- 3D contoured titanium handles
- Internal milling to relieve weight
- Glass-smooth, "drop-shut" action
- Secure frame-lock construction
- Blade Length: 3.06" (7.77 cm)
- Cutting Edge: 2.91" (7.39 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.05" (10.28 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.13" (18.11 cm)
- Blade Material: M390
- Blade Style: Wharncliffe
- Dimensions: Length - 0.00", Width - 0.00", Height - 0.00"
- Weight: 88 grams
- Made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.