Simple, sturdy, and amazingly purposeful, the Krein Knives TK1 is the perfect example of Tom Krein's famous "form follows function" philosophy.
Designed as a compact everyday knife, the Krein Knives TK1 features a razor-sharp, hollow-ground Wharncliffe Nitro-V blade along with a robust full tang construction for maximum strength, stability, and durability.
The handles are made from gorgeously layered G10 scales that are incredibly lightweight, corrosion-resistant, and virtually indestructible - the perfect combination for a hard-use fixed blade. The oversized lanyard hole allows for easy attachment of your favorite lanyard to enhance the overall carry and handling.
Working out of Gentry, Arkansas, Tom Krein has been honing his craft since 1993 and has worked with knife-making legends such as Bob Dozier and the late and great A.G. Russell. And with the beautifully functional Krein Knives TK1, Tom has proven once again the complete mastery of his chosen craft.
- Full tang construction for maximum strength
- Hollow-ground Nitro-V blade
- Lightweight and durable G10 handles
- Blade length: 2.38" (6.04 cm)
- Overall length: 5.52" (14.02 cm)
- Handle length: 3.14" (7.97 cm)
- Cutting edge: 1.98" (5.02 cm)
- Comes with a custom Kydex sheath
- Handmade in the USA