Simple, sturdy, and unerringly purposeful, the custom TK-2 EDC Fixed Blade is the perfect example of Tom Krein's famous "form follows function" philosophy.
Designed to be a lightweight and compact everyday carry fixed blade, the TK-2 EDC Fixed Blade features a razor-sharp, hollow-ground Nitro V tool steel blade along with a robust full tang construction and acid-washed finish for maximum strength, stability, and wear-resistance.
The handles are made from gorgeously textured brown G10 scales with strategically-placed speed-holes to reduce the overall weight. Micarta pins, black liners, and a matching black Kydex belt sheath complete the payload.
Working out of Gentry, Arkansas, Tom Krein has been honing his craft since 1993 and has worked with knife-making legends such as Bob Dozier and the late and great A.G. Russell. And with the beautifully functional Krein Knives TK-2 EDC Fixed Blade, Tom has proven once again the complete mastery of his chosen craft.
- Compact, lightweight, and rugged
- Full tang construction for maximum strength
- Hollow-ground Nitro V Steel blade
- Lightweight and durable textured brown G10 scales
- Micarta pins with black liners
- Kydex belt sheath
- Blade length: 2.38" (6.04 cm)
- Overall length: 5.52" (14.02 cm)
- Handle length: 3.14" (7.97 cm)
- Cutting edge: 1.98" (5.02 cm)
- Weight: 3.1 oz
- Made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.