Small, compact, and cohesive, the Lautie NOIZ is a little gem of a button-spinner that is highly prized among enthusiasts for its unique design and unparalleled craftsmanship.
Precision machined from your choice of solid titanium, cupronickel, or a combination of aluminum and stainless steel, the Lautie NOIZ metal finger spinner cuts no corners and spares no expense in the pursuit of spinning perfection. In addition, it is ring-fit, which results in a glass-smooth spin that seems to defy the very laws of physics.
Perfectly sized for your daily carry, the Lautie NOIZ metal EDC spinner further sets itself apart with its one-of-a-kind shape. Beautifully curved and intentionally rounded, it functions both as a worry-stone and a world-class fidget spinner extraordinaire. If you're up for something different and truly breathtaking, you owe it to yourself to take the Lautie NOIZ metal finger spinner for a spin.
Note: Don't forget to add a custom wooden base to your order!
- Precision machined from titanium, cupronickel, or a combination of aluminum and stainless steel
- Compact, pocketable, and rounded
- Industry-leading R188 bearing
- Compact, unique, and exquisitely smooth
- Dimensions: Button Height - 24mm, Body Height - 13.5mm
- Weight: Cupronickel - 154 grams, Blue Titanium - 84 grams, Titanium - 86 grams, Aluminum & Stainless - 94 grams
This metal EDC spinner is backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.