It's time to gear up
Co-founded by Ryan Rimmer of RimmerDesigns and Jake Wright of Bearded Gear, the Luft Concepts Avant is an undeniably sleek, stylish, and functional blade that's designed by EDC enthusiasts, for EDC enthusiasts.
Inspired by the aerodynamic lines of a German sports car, the Luft Concepts Avant features some of the cleanest flowing lines on any modern knife. Designed as the perfect daily carry blade, it can be easily opened with one hand via the flipper or the thumb hole – with each method of opening as snappy and satisfying as the next.
On the cutting edge, the Luft Concepts Avant is no slouch. It comes equipped with a top-of-the-line Bohler M390 drop point blade. This combination of blade steel and blade shape provides exceptional strength and superb cutting performance.
The silky-smooth bearings system provides blindingly fast deployment, while the low-profile wire pocket clip and lightweight micarta complete this highly practical yet amazingly refined EDC blade.
Drop point Bohler M390 blade
Lightweight micarta handle for a non-slip grip
- Flipper opener for wicked fast deployment
- Strong liner lock to keep the blade in place
- Reversible wire pocket clip.
- Overall length: 7.75" (19.685 cm)
- Blade length: 3.25" (8.255 cm)
- Cutting edge: 3.00" (7.62 cm)
- Blade width: 1.187" (3.01498 cm)
- Blade thickness: 0.14" (0.3556 cm)
- Handle length: 4.50" (11.43 cm)
- Handle width: 1.00" (2.54 cm)
- Handle thickness: 0.50" (1.27 cm)
- Weight: 3.08oz