Lum-Tec M71 44mm
Experience the LÜM-TEC technology. Every LÜM-TEC watch features exclusive MDV Technology™. This is a special 8 layer application of ultra bright glowing Super-Luminova photo-luminescent material. MDV hands and dials are extremely visible in all light conditions.
Designed with feedback from watch collectors around the world, LÜM-TEC brings features and quality normally not thought possible without spending thousands of dollars.
They make custom and limited edition watches, creating unique designs and pioneering new luminous application technologies to apply to wristwatches.
All LÜM-TEC watches are designed and tested in the USA.
This is the M Series M71 model featuring a Japanese Miyota OS20J movement, a heavy duty quartz chronograph movement. The box includes two straps: a leather strap with matched stitching and custom molded anti static rubber strap. See photos for details.
- Case Diameter: 44 mm (excluding crown)
- Case Height: 12 mm
- Lug Width: 24 mm
- Crystal: Sapphire with anti-reflective coating
- Caseback Material: Stainless Steel 316L with brushed finish
- Weight: 3.4 oz / 95 grams
- High tech Viton® gasket
- Precision screw down crown with double diamond sealing system
- GMT hand allows you to set a second time zone independently
- Threaded stainless steel caseback
- Water Resistance: 10 ATM (100 meters)
- Includes leather strap with matched stitching and quick release changing system (size 24/22)
- Includes custom molded anti static rubber strap (size 24/22)
- Includes extra spring bars for fitting other straps
- Movement: Japanese Miyota OS20J (quartz chronograph)
- Limited numbered series of 100
- One year limited warranty from LÜM-TEC
- Free lifetime battery replacement service from LÜM-TEC
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.
This product is unavailable.