Lanyard Bead Spinner
If you think you've seen it all, it's time to think again. Created by the mysterious Mackie Lin (who's a wizard by all accounts), the Mackie Aero-Engine Spinning Bead combines the functionality of a lanyard bead with the irresistible allure of a spinner.
A work of kinetic artistry, the Mackie Aero-Engine Spinning Bead is machined from lightweight titanium and comprises of a clever inner and outer structure that allows it to spin freely with the gentlest of touches.
Attach it to your favorite knife or flashlight with a lanyard, and it serves as a nifty anchor point for faster and easier deployment of your tool. But Mackie being Mackie, the Aero-Engine Spinning Bead also doubles as a subtle fidget spinner to aid in concentration, ease anxiety or simply to pass the time.
A bona-fide work of functional art, the Mackie Aero-Engine Spinning Bead is as rare as it gets. We don't have many of these (and for those in the know, Mackie's work is hard to come by). So, make your move now to get your hands on one of these ingenious little spinning gems.
- Precision machined from titanium
- Unique spinning lanyard bead
- Serves as an anchor point for your tool
- Doubles as a fidget spinner
- Industry-leading R188 bearing
- Can house 3 1.5x6mm trits (not included)
- Dimensions: Length - 1.22" (31 mm), Top Diameter 0.55" (14 mm), Bottom Diameter 0.94" (24 mm)
- Weight: 26.5 g
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.