Triple Threat in Motion
A breathtaking take on the conventional spinner design, the Mackie Pulse Tri Spinner is set to kick things up a notch. Designed and built by the elusive and enigmatic Mackie Lin (grandmaster of spinners), the Mackie Fidget Spinner is a work of kinetic artistry and is as rare as it gets.
Precision machined from a diverse range of materials, the Mackie Fidget Spinner goes all out when it comes to the pursuit of spinning nirvana. For the patina-heads, go for solid brass or copper. Retaining the same substantial feel but without the patina, stainless steel is the way to go. For the lightest and strongest option, it's all about the titanium. And if you simply want to go all out, Cupronickel is how you spin it.
In addition, this EDC metal fidget spinner features the industry-leading R188 bearing and is ring-fit, which results in a glass-smooth spin that seems to defy the very laws of physics.
Made in small and very limited batches, these spinning marvels don't come across our desk often. So make your move now and secure one of these triple threat Tri Spinners before they are gone for good!
- Custom designed and build by Mackie Lin
- Triple-flanged design
- Industry-leading R188 bearing
- Available in copper, brass, titanium, stainless steel, and cupronickel
- Compact, unique, and exquisitely smooth
- Dimensions: Diameter: Diameter - 2.12" (54 mm) Thickness - 0.55" (14mm)
- Weight: Brass - 117g, Copper -124g, Titanium - 68g, Stainless Steel - 112g, Cupronickel - 120g
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.