It's said that the apple never falls far from the tree. Son of legendary custom knife maker, R.J. Martin, Matthew Martin has honed his craft under the tutelage of the best his entire life. Coming full circle, his skills and mastery are on full display with his impeccably designed and crafted custom pens.
Precision machined from a stellar combination of textured bronze and copper or textured copper and titanium, the Matthew Martin 500 Series Custom Pen is a treat for the senses. It features a classic, full-sized, threaded cap design (which can be posted for extra length), along with a gorgeous textured finish for added grip and tactility.
Designed with versatility in mind, the Matthew Martin Custom Pen takes most Parker-style refills from Parker, Schmidt, Foray, and more. When used with the included spacer, it also accepts the popular Fisher Space Pen cartridges.
In addition, it features a hidden fastener for the cap tip and modified grooves for better ergonomics and cleaner overall aesthetic. And when push comes to shove, the reverse side has a subtle but effective point for striking. A discreet and low-profile titanium pocket clip completes this exceptional writing instrument.
- Precision machined from solid bronze, copper, and titanium combinations
- Classic full-sized design for comfort
- Secure threaded cap (can be posted)
- Accepts Fisher Space Pen cartridges when used with spacer (included)
- Parker-style refills with spacer removed
- Dimensions: Length: 5.1" (12.954 cm) x Width: 0.6" (1.524 cm) x Height: 0.4" (1.016 cm)
- Weight: Textured Bronze & Copper and Textured Copper & Titanium - 90.71 grams
- Made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.