It's said that the apple never falls far from the tree. Son of legendary custom knife maker, R.J. Martin, Matthew Martin has honed his craft under the tutelage of the best his entire life. Coming full circle, his skills and mastery are on full display with his impeccably designed and crafted custom pens.
Machined from Mokume-gane (wood-grain metal), which is a traditional Japanese metal forging technique of layering, this one-of-a-kind writer is a treat for the senses with its alluring sheen and amazing swirls. It features a classic, full-sized, threaded cap design (which can be posted for extra length).
Designed with versatility in mind, the Matthew Martin Custom Pen takes most Parker-style refills from Parker, Schmidt, Foray, and more. When used with the included spacer, it also accepts the popular Fisher Space Pen cartridges.
In addition, it features a hidden fastener for the cap tip, modified grooves for better ergonomics, and clean overall aesthetic. And when push comes to shove, the reverse side has a subtle but effective point for striking. A discreet and low-profile titanium pocket clip completes this exceptional writing instrument.
- Precision machined from Mokume-gane (wood-grain metal)
- Classic full-sized design for comfort
- Secure threaded cap (can be posted)
- Accepts Fisher Space Pen cartridges when used with spacer (included)
- Parker-style refills with spacer removed
- Dimensions: Length: 5.1" (12.954 cm) x Width: 0.6" (1.524 cm) x Height: 0.4" (1.016 cm)
- Weight: 96.38 grams
- Made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.