It's said that the apple never falls far from the tree. Son of legendary custom knife maker, R.J. Martin, Matthew Martin has honed his craft under the tutelage of the best his entire life. Coming full circle, his skills and mastery are on full display with his impeccably designed and crafted custom pens.
Sparing no expenses, this one-of-a-kind writer is custom-machined from solid Zirconium with an ancient Mammoth Tooth grip. The sleek sheen of the Zirconium body serves as the perfect backdrop for the warm, organic tones of the millennial-old Mammoth Tooth which dates back to the last Ice Age (talk about vintage!).
Designed with ultimate versatility and convenience in mind, the Matthew Martin Custom Pen takes most Parker-style refills from Parker, Schmidt, Foray, and more. When used with the included spacer, it also accepts the popular Fisher Space Pen cartridges.
In addition, it features a hidden fastener for the cap tip, modified grooves for better ergonomics, and clean overall aesthetic. And when push comes to shove, the reverse side has a subtle but effective point for striking. The deep-carry Zirconium pocket clip also features an exquisite Tree of Life engraving that completes this masterful gem of a pen.
- One-of-a-kind custom creation
- Precision machined from solid Zirconium
- Genuine ancient Wooly Mammoth Tooth grips
- Zirconium pocket-clip with Tree of Life engraving
- Classic full-sized design for comfort
- Secure threaded cap (can be posted)
- Accepts Fisher Space Pen cartridges when used with spacer (included)
- Parker-style refills with spacer removed
- Dimensions: Length: 5" x Width: 0.5"
- Weight: 2 oz
- Made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.