Condition: Great - Minor Scratch on Blade
If the name hasn’t already given it away, the Baby Bolt is a scaled-down version of the popular Bolt Flipper from custom knifemaker, Jonathan McNees. Smaller and easier to carry than its bigger brother, the Baby Bolt is designed to be the perfect heavy-duty everyday blade.
While small in stature, the Baby Bolt packs a punch with its distinctive hand ground CPM 3V that is stonewashed for enhanced wear resistance. The contoured and gently textured titanium handles fill the hand comfortably while the subtle thumb ridges on the integral thumb ramp enhance the grip and handling. A floating Timascus backspacer and matching Timascus pocket clip adds an extra touch of class and elegance.
If you're looking for a sleek and lightweight everyday carry blade that delivers performance in spades, the compact powerhouse that is the McNees Baby Bolt is bound to take your breath away.
- Hand ground CPM 3V blade
- Contoured and textured titanium handles
- Timascus backspacer and Timascus pocket clip
- Sturdy frame-lock design
- Internal bearings for extra smoothness
- Overall length: 7.25" (18.41cm)
- Closed length: 4.25" (10.79cm)
- Blade length: 3.00" (7.97cm)
- Blade with: 1.00" (2.54cm)
- Hole Diameter: 0.23" (0.58cm)
- Weight: 110 grams
- Includes wool lined McNees Case
- Made in the USA