As a former Marine and avid outdoorsman, McNees knows his tools and knives. Armed with a keen appreciation for high-performance tools, the McNees Bee Necker is here to lead the charge forward.
Designed as a small EDC fixed blade, the McNees Bee Necker is machined from Nitro-V stainless steel for maximum hardness and durability. The hollow-ground Wharncliffe blade makes it incredibly slicey, and perfect for everyday tasks around the house or on the road.
Built in Jonathan’s shop in Alabama, the McNees Bee Necker integrates seamlessly into your daily carry without any unnecessary weight or bulk. Completing this nifty little cutter is a custom Kydex sheath for easy carry, and a beaded chain for neck carry.
- Compact EDC fixed blade
- Compact, lightweight, and versatile
- Nitro-V steel blade
- Part of the PM line
- Robust full tang construction
- Custom Kydex sheath
- Blade Length: 1.25" (3.175 cm)
- Cutting Edge: 1.125" (2.8575 cm)
- Handle Length: 2.25" (5.715 cm)
- Overall Length: 3.50" (8.89 cm)
- Ring Diameter: 1.00" (2.54 cm)
- Weight: 1.13oz
- Made in the USA