Jonathan McNees is a stubborn man. But it's exactly that same stubbornness that enabled him to defy expectations and offer up an all-American folder of insane quality at a sane price. Without further ado, we are proud to bring you the McNees MAC2.
Designed as a versatile everyday carry companion, the McNees MAC2 features a perfectly-sized and highly robust 3" blade made from CTS-XHP stainless steel, riding on silky-smooth caged bearings with a ceramic detent.
The ergonomically shaped titanium handles are lightweight and incredibly durable while featuring beautiful lines that flow open or closed (the true mark of a master). Custom stainless steel hardware and a matching, low-profile, titanium pocket clip complete this masterpiece.
What's more, this exclusive version features an intricate Japanese Seigaiha motif, which resembles the waves crashing off the coast of Kanagawa and symbolizes an unending stream of good fortune and fortitude. Something we could all use these days.
A true labor of love, the McNees MAC2 is a bonafide precision-tuned cutting machine. If you're looking for something of the highest performance and built with the highest care and integrity right here in the US of A – it's time to get your paws on the McNees MAC2.
- Exclusively engraved for Urban EDC Supply
- Traditional Japanese Seigaiha motif
- Designed by Jonathan McNees
- Versatile EDC companion
- Engineered for maximum performance
- Superbly compact and competent
- Hollow-ground CTS-XHP blade
- Solid titanium handles
- Low-profile titanium pocket clip
- Caged bearings with a ceramic detent
- Overall Length: 6.625" (16.8275 cm)
- Blade Length: 3.00" (7.62 cm)
- Weight: 3.3 oz.
- 100% made in the USA