Tiny but Potent
Float like a butterfly and sting like a McNees' McBee. One of the smallest and bestselling creations from custom knifemaker Jonathan McNees, the compact McBee is a tiny beast that packs a substantial sting.
The McBee features a gorgeous 1.5" hollow-ground Wharncliffe blade made from CTS-XHP stainless steel with a stonewashed finish for extra wear resistance. This Spyderco McBee knife excels at precision work and slicing, making it superbly versatile and useful in an everyday capacity.
Fantastically engineered, the Spyderco McBee knife comes equipped with milled titanium handles finished off with an exquisite Asanoha motif lasered onto the show side; a traditional Japanese pattern made out of triangles believed to bestow health and long life, strength, and beauty.
If you're looking for a small and lightweight everyday carry piece that's still competent enough to tackle any everyday task, it's time to make a beeline for the compact Wharncliffe blade that is the McNees McBee.
- Exclusively for Urban EDC Supply
- Superbly compact and competent
- CTS-XHP hollow-ground Wharncliffe blade
- Milled titanium handles with Asanoha lasered engraving
- Blade Length: 1.77" (4.49 cm)
- Closed Length: 2.32" (5.89 cm)
- Overall Length: 3.87" (9.82cm)
- Weight: 1.7 oz (54 grams)