Tiny but Potent
Float like a butterfly and sting like a McNees' McBee. One of the smallest and bestselling creations from custom knifemaker Jonathan McNees, the compact McBee is a tiny beast that packs a substantial sting.
The McBee features a gorgeous 1.5" hollow-ground Wharncliffe blade made from CTS-XHP stainless steel with a stonewashed finish for extra wear resistance. This Spyderco McBee knife excels at precision work and slicing, making it superbly versatile and useful in an everyday capacity.
Fantastically engineered, the Spyderco McBee knife comes equipped with milled titanium handles finished off with an exquisite Seigaiha engraving by WKRMN, which is a traditional Japanese pattern inspired to the wave of the blue sea.
If you're looking for a small and lightweight everyday carry piece that's still competent enough to tackle any everyday task, it's time to make a beeline for the compact Wharncliffe blade that is the McNees' McBee.
- Exclusively modified for Urban EDC Supply
- Modified unit no longer under Spyderco Warranty
- Gorgeous Seigaiha engraving by WKRMN
- Choose from blue or green anodization
- Superbly compact and competent
- CTS-XHP hollow-ground Wharncliffe blade
- Milled titanium handles
- Blade Length: 1.77" (4.49 cm)
- Closed Length: 2.32" (5.89 cm)
- Overall Length: 3.87" (9.82cm)
- Weight: 54 grams