Flashlight Tour De Force
Building on the success of the original Mechtorch, the Mechtorch Gen 2 leverages all their experience and expertise in the creation of this new and improved flashlight juggernaut. New additions include a horizontal pocket clip hole design, an added strike bezel, and a complete turnkey package including battery and charger.
Engineered for maximum performance in the most compact of forms, the Mechtorch Gen 2 is powered by a single 18350 battery and puts out up to 1,300 lumens (talk about a fire-breather!). The triple Nichia 219CT warm white emitters, which are made in Japan, mimic sunlight and render colors more accurately, letting you see better in the dark.
Housed in a precision-machined raw titanium body that boasts the highest strength-to-weight ratio, the Mechtorch Gen 2 is lightweight, incredibly durable and a joy to carry and handle on a daily basis.
Sparing no expense in pursuit of flashlight perfection, Mechtorch Gen 2 features the best components available – from a hardened dual AR coated, 99% transmittance Japanese glass, Carclo 10507 LED Optic, a shockproof suspension design as well as the Dr. Jones H17Fx Driver (w/ lucidrv2) that's one of the most advanced flashlight drivers in existence. You get the drift.
A 3D CNC machined titanium pocket clip and 16 tritium vial slots for further personalization complete this flashlight tour de force. If you're in the market for something that will reign supreme when night falls, the Mechforce Mechtorch Gen 2 is yours to command.
- Powered by a single 18350 (included)
- Triple Nichia Warm White 219CT LEDs (Made in Japan)
- Full raw titanium construction (front cap, body, tube, and clip)
- Rugged stonewashed finish
- LEDs mounted on copper PCB
- Carclo 10507 LED Optic lens
- Hardened dual AR coated, 99% transmittance Japanese glass
- Green GID Shim included (Glow in the dark)
- Waterproof IPX7 rated
- Dual QLITE springs, shockproof suspension design
- 3D CNC machined titanium pocket clip
- 16 Tritium vial slots (Tritium vials not included)
- Tritium vial slot: 1.5mm x 6mm
- Dimensions: 1.12" x 3.38" x 1.06" (2.84cm x 8.59cm x 2.69cm)
- Weight: 4oz (with battery)
- Designed and assembled in the USA
Turbo Version Driver Specifications:
- H17Fx Driver w/ lucidrv2 - 7135 + FET
- Designed by Dr Jones (one of the most advanced drivers)
- Triple-channel output (2 x 7135 channels, 1 x FET chancel)
- Temperature sensor with full thermal control and protection
- Full user programmable
- Off-Time Memory
- Mode locking
- Bump proof
- Battery monitoring
- Voltage indicator
- 1 x Mechforce Mechtorch EDC Flashlight, Titanium, Stonewashed
- 1 x 18350 Rechargeable Battery
- 1 x Battery charger
- User manual
- Premium packaging box with exclusive stickers
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us