The perfect micro switchblade
Note: This is an automatic OTF knife. In addition to blade-length restrictions, please be aware of your local knife laws in regard to automatic knives.
Before we start, let’s get this out of the way. The Microtech UTX-70 is an OTF (out-the-front) automatic switchblade, so the specific knife laws in your area apply. With that being said, this little bad boy is probably the most fun you can have with your knife – bar none.
Setting itself apart, the Microtech UTX-70 is the perfect combination of compact size and big performance. Drawing its name from being 70% the size of the Ultratech, the UTX-70 features the same cutting-edge materials, mechanism, and might of its predecessor – in a much more compact package.
Designed as the perfect knife for all situations, the UTX-70 features a double-action (auto-fire and auto-retract) single-edged stonewashed blade which fires out instantly with that ever-satisfying and unmistakable “schklick” of a switchblade. What's more, it also features a true glass breaker tip, which could be the difference between life and death – should you ever find yourself in an emergency.
The gorgeous violet anodized aluminum handles offer lightweight performance along with durability and strength. Marrying style and utility in a single unique package, the highly innovative Microtech UTX-70 is the first of its kind and makes for the perfect addition to your everyday carry.
- Automatic Out-the-Front switchblade
- Stonewashed single-edged blade
Double action: auto-fire/auto retract
- 6061-T6 aluminum mil-spec hard coat anodized handles
- Thumb-button deployment
- Glass breaker tip
- M390 steel
- 301 full hard stainless steel pocket clip
- 303 fully stainless steel trigger
- Blade length: 2.41" (6.1214 cm)
- Closed length: 3.22" (8.1788 cm)
- Overall length: 5.63" (14.3002 cm)
- Handle thickness: 0.31" (0.7874 cm)
- Thickness: 0.08" (0.2032)
- Weight: 1.2oz
- Knife laws on switchblades in your area apply
- Made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.