World within worlds
Hold the world in the palm of your hands. Or, in this case, a Mike Conrad Glass Marble, which beckons you to look through and into to these infinite dimensions possibilities. Buckle up, because this is going to be quite the ride.
Fired, torched, blown, and handmade individually, no two of these magical marbles are the same (nor will they ever be). True works of pocketable art, each Mike Conrad Glass Marble features gorgeous depth, incredible vibrancy, enigmatic movement, and even shifts and sparkles in the light.
The colors inside these marbles come from .99% pure precious metals like gold and silver. Fuming takes place at over 3500 degrees F. The pattern is placed on the outside of the piece and then collapsed into the marble giving this style its name: "implosion."
A mesmerizing addition to your everyday carry, the Mike Conrad Glass Marble feeds your will to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to spiral out and keep going as you hold infinity in the palm of your hand.
- Handmade glass marbles
- Individually fired, torched, and blown
- One of a kind
- Incredibly mesmerizing patterns, swirls, and colors
- Helps you stop and ponder infinite possibilities
- Might help you focus and gain a new perspective
- If not, it looks fabulous in photos of your EDC
Big Marble Diameter: 1.4" weight: 1.5 Oz
- Medium Marble Diameter: 1.1" (2.54 cm) weight: 0.8 oz
- Small Marble Diameter: 0.9-1.0" (roughly 2.159 cm) weight: 0.5-0.6oz
- Made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.