Key to the Universe
A seemingly magical amalgamation of might and magic, the Mike Conrad Lanyard Beads share the same lineage at his incredibly popular and sold-out Glass Marbles, with the added benefit of being a lanyard bead.
Fired, torched, blown, and handmade individually, no two of these glass lanyard beads are the same (nor will they ever be). True works of pocketable art, each of them feature gorgeous depth, incredible vibrancy, enigmatic movement, and even shifts and sparkles in the light.
The Inside Out Bead features its signature "implosion" swirls, while the Line Work Bead features over 20 individual lines of colored glass, laid down by hand, to create this pattern. The white on the Glow in the Dark Bead will glow green, with stringers of dark blue glass wrapped around the white to create a unique pattern.
The precious Pink Sherbert Bead combines pink lines with fumed precious metals and clear glass dots, while the Honeycomb Bead uses the same technique but feature even more metals and a random dot pattern to create a truly out-of-this-world patterning.
Whichever you end up with, the highly functional and incredibly mesmerizing Mike Conrad Lanyard Bead is set to become your favorite lanyard bead and key to the universe and beyond.
- Handmade glass lanyard beads
- Individually fired, torched, and blown
- One-of-a-kind, no two are the same
- Incredibly mesmerizing patterns, swirls, and colors
- Helps you stop and ponder infinite possibilities
- Might help you focus and gain a new perspective
- If not, it looks fabulous in photos of your EDC
- Inside Out Bead Large: 1.56" x 1.06"
- Line Work Bead Small: 0.84" x 0.63"
- Glow in the Dark Bead: 1.05" x 0.77"
- Pink Sherbert Bead: 0.47" x 0.98"
- Honeycomb Bead: 0.06" x 0.82"
- Handmade in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.